Who doesn’t hate acne? Unsightly pimples greeting you one morning can indeed ruin your day! What more when you’re preparing for that big date? Or if you’re scheduled for a photo shoot? Or if you have been reserving your best dress for that night’s celebration? Truly, we could all be better without acne, right? Sadly, acne is one of those realities we have to deal with. There’s no way to avoid it. The best we could do is to minimize its occurrence, and this can be done through regular acne skin care.
But with the demands of everyday life, finding time for acne skin care can be quite difficult. If you’re on a two-shift job, for example, the first thing in your mind when you get home is sleep. If you wish to integrate acne skin care into your schedule, you would need some time management skills and a certain degree of commitment. Think of it as a necessity so that you’d be able to give it the attention it deserves.
Here are some tips for proper acne skin care.
– Before anything else, get some rest after a long, tiring day. 30 minutes of relaxation would be best. Immediately jumping into an acne skin care routine is not advisable.
– After you have gotten your rest, wash your face thoroughly. Make sure that no dirt is left on the surface of your skin. This is to avoid any foreign particle from entering the pores that would open up after you have washed your face. Warm water is recommended for acne skin care. Warm water can help relax the pores better than water of colder temperature.
– Apply soap on your face. Make sure that the soap you will use is hypoallergenic, meaning, they are products that are guaranteed to be made of ingredients that trigger the less number of allergies.
– Wash your face thoroughly afterwards, then allow your skin to rest for 5 minutes so that the pores would be able to relax as well.
– Apply rejuvenating cream. There are a variety of brands available in the market. Make sure that the brand you will choose is not antioxidant. You want to get rid of oil buildup, but you don’t want your skin to get dry. The goal here is to achieve a healthy amount of moisture for your face.
– Rinse thoroughly afterwards. This marks the end of the acne skin care process.
This simple routine should be conducted regularly. Acne skin care is not a onetime process. It’s a continuous one that requires much diligence and care on your part.